Nombre: Mikage
Ubicación: Queretaro, Queretaro, Mexico

lunes, febrero 21, 2005

Tooi Sakebi

SHOUJO KAKUMEI UTENA ENGLISH SCRIPT
EPISODE 39: "SOMEDAY, SHINE WITH ME"

Utena: Why...
Utena: Why...
Anthy: You remind me of the Dios I once loved.
Anthy: But you can't become my Prince.
Anthy: Because you're a girl.
Utena: Hime...Himemiya...
Akio: I told you this wasn't a game.
Saionji: The Duel Called Revolution...huh?
Touga: Don't remove that yet.
Touga: As the representative of all us Duelists, she's entered the Duel Arena.
Touga: Until all is decided, we all must remain Duelists.
Nanami: I already took mine off.
Nanami: We should all just hurry up and forget all this.
Miki: I wonder if this is the sort of thing that can be forgotten.
Juri: Come to think of it...I've forgotten that boy's name.
Miki: "That boy"?
Juri: Long ago, when my older sister was still a child, she nearly drowned in a river.
Juri: On that day, there was a boy who jumped into the river to try to save her.
Nanami: And?
Juri: My sister got lucky and was saved by a nearby adult, but...
Juri: the boy who tried to save my sister and jumped into the river was swept away.
Nanami: Did he die?
Juri: I thought my sister was very cold for forgetting his name so quickly...
Juri: But now that I try to remember, it seems I've forgotten it too.
Nanami: Hey...
Nanami: Hey...
Nanami: Why'd you tell us that now?
Akio: Anthy, the sword.
Akio: What is it? What're you waiting for?
Anthy: I...
Akio: Are you regretting what you've done?
Akio: We had to subject your friend to misfortune after all.
Akio: Yes. It's all my fault. Do you hate me now?
Akio: Maybe if I tried to be a Prince like in the old days, noone would have had to suffer.
Akio: I always feel your wounds, your suffering, with my own body.
Anthy: You are he who chose this road, knowing the whole of the world.
Akio: Knowing the whole of you, I love you.
Anthy: Yes, brother.
Akio: Anthy, the sword.
Akio: That's right. You're a good girl, Anthy.
Akio: The Rose Gate. The doorway which seals the Power to Revolutionize the World.
Akio: They've come.
Akio: Anthy!
Utena: Hime...miya...you mustn't...Hi...me...
Anthy: My meddlesome hero. Thanks for a small taste of what you call "friendship".
Anthy: Farewell.
Utena: You...mustn't...Hime...miya...Hime...
Akio: The Million Swords that shine with people's hatred.
Akio: They stir at the sight of this Prince's sword.
swords: The witch...the witch...the witch...witch...accursed witch...witch...
Utena: Himemiya....Himemiya!
Akio: Drawing the swords from the Prince to herself.
Akio: That is the Rose Bride's destiny.
Anthy: Anthy wished for it all herself.
Utena: Himemiya. Himemiya!
Utena: Himemiya...Himemiya!
Utena: HIMEMIYA!!
Akio: The time has come to break the seal.
Akio: The time has come to open the door to a new world.
Utena: Akio-san...save Himemiya.
Utena: Akio-san!
Utena: Hey...save her...
Utena: Save...Himemiya...
Dios: You should't move. I'll tend to your wounds later.
Dios: Such a gentle child. Are you crying?
Dios: Do you see the rose-shaped gate over there?
Dios: Within that gate is that which is eternal, something shining, the power of miracles.
Dios: With that power, anything is possible.
Dios: You can't do it. You're a girl, aren't you?
Dios: Besides, you don't have power. With power, anything is possible.
Dios: You can even free her from her fate.
Dios: But how the power is used...
Akio: ...is my decision.
Dios: Don't look so miserable.
Dios: You've tried so hard until now, you needn't blame yourself.
Dios: You've treasured your Rose Signet until now.
Dios: I shall give you a kiss as your reward.
Dios: This is your consolation.




Akio: Once again, even this sword fails?
Akio: Tell me, when will I ever recover the Power of Dios?
Akio: Well, no matter. The Rose Bride is mine.
Akio: I can always-
Akio: I'm amazed you managed to stand up.
Akio: Don't tell me you seriously intend to open this gate?
Akio: Don't bother. The Prince's sword is already broken.
Akio: The seal can no longer...
Akio: The seal can't be broken. It's impossible for you.
Akio: I defeated you and...
Akio: Very well.
Akio: Suit yourself.
Utena: Himemiya!
Utena: Himemiya!!
Akio: She certainly resembles the old me.
Akio: I used to be like that.
Akio: I used to think that sincerity was valuable...
Akio: ...and that it was the one and only way to change the world.
Akio: But sincerity by itself changes nothing.
Akio: Without power, one finds themself merely depending on others to live.
Akio: I've taken enough risks to buy the power to change the world.
Akio: That's how the world works-
Utena: Shut up!!
Utena: Himemiya...you don't know...
Utena: ...how happy I was...just being together with you...
Akio: Wh...what the?!
Akio: The swords!
Akio: That's the...
Akio: STOP IT!!
Akio: Don't open that! You don't know what'll happen!
Akio: STOP!!
Akio: Stop...
Utena: Himemiya...Himemiya...
Anthy: Who are you?
Utena: I came to save you.
Anthy: But, you're a...
Utena: I came here to meet you.
Utena: So don't be afraid of this world where we'll meet.
Utena: ...Himemiya...Himemiya...Himemiya!
Utena: Himemiya!
Anthy: Utena...sama...?
Utena: Himemiya...we finally...meet.
Anthy: Utena-sama!
Anthy: Utena-sama!
Utena: Himemiya...take my hand!
Anthy: You mustn't! Hurry and run away! The swords are...
Utena: Take my hand! Come on, Himemiya!
Anthy: You don't understand! If you don't run quickly...
Utena: Himemiya! Hurry, take my hand!
Anthy: I beg you.
Utena: Hurry! Hurry up and take my hand!
Utena: Someday...someday, the two of us...
Utena: I really...couldn't become a Prince.
Utena: I'm sorry, Himemiya. Sorry for ending up just a make-believe Prince...
Utena: Forgive me.
Wakaba: I guess Utena's not here. And here I wanted to do homework together.
shadow: What're you gonna do when you graduate?
shadow: I'm going to high school, of course.
shadow: No, I mean in your future.
shadow: Haven't decided yet.
shadow: I wanna be an actress.
shadow: Do you really believe you can pull that off?
shadow: Man, you're dead serious about becoming one.
shadow: Well, look forward to our ten year reunion.
shadow: Hey...
shadow: And what about you?
shadow: What about?
shadow: Your future.
shadow: I guess I'll get married to some high-ranking man.
shadow: There she goes.
shadow: There she goes.
shadow: Hey, aren't women supposed to be good at nabbing handsome guys?
shadow: Get a load of this!
shadow: This little tramp just started going out with the man of her dreams.
shadow: She's the one who kept going "Utena-sama, Utena-sama" all the time.
shadow: Hey, you got a problem with that?
shadow: Hey, who was Utena-sama again?
shadow: What, don't you know?
shadow: Remember? She's that girl who always dressed like a guy.
shadow: She got hassled by the teachers all the time.
shadow: Oh, now I remember. Her!
shadow: But didn't she get hurt real bad and hospitalized a month or two ago?
shadow: Huh? Hospitalized? I heard she got betrayed by a friend or a lover or something and switched schools.
shadow: I heard she got in trouble with the Chairman of the Board of Trustees and expelled.
shadow: Well, not like it matters.
Kozue: That's the timing, got it?
Tsuwabuki: Yes!
Miki: You'll assist me with my job from next term on.
Touga: I hear you're taking more classes in your major lately.
Saionji: I wanted to get back the stuff I'd lost when I was playing.
Touga: Playing, huh?
Nanami: Tea's ready.
Saionji: Thanks.
Touga: We'll be right there.
Juri: Next!
Shiori: Yes!
Wakaba: Such nice weather.
girl: Wa-ka-ba!
girl: You got me, your bestest friend in the whole world a birthday present, right?!
Akio: It hasn't been that long since then, but everybody's forgotten about her completely.
Akio: She didn't cause a Revolution after all.
Akio: Now that she's gone, she was just a dropout to this world.
Akio: I've got to rebuild the Code of the Rose Signet from scratch.
Akio: I'm counting on you, Anthy.
Anthy: You don't know what happened, do you?
Akio: What?
Anthy: It's alright now. Please go on playing make-believe "Prince" in this comfortable little coffin forever.
Anthy: But I must go.
Akio: Go? To where?
Anthy: That person hasn't vanished. She's merely left your world.
Akio: What're you talking about?
Akio: W-wait a minute! Anthy!
Akio: Anthy!!
Anthy: Farewell.
Anthy: Now it's my turn to go to you.
Anthy: No matter where you are, I'll find you for sure.
Anthy: Wait for me, Utena.
Utena: Hey, if anything is troubling you, tell me about it.
Utena: I want to be your friend.
Utena: And someday, with me...
Anthy: Someday, with you?
text: "Someday, Shine With Me"